Creating a custom Timeline control
You can create a custom, reusable Timeline control. For example, you can customize the look and feel of the Timeline control.
- In the Dev Studio header, click .
- In the Label field, enter a value.
- Click Create and open.
- In the Control Modes section of the Control rule form, click Action.
- In the UI Element list, click Timeline.
- Configure your custom timeline as needed, and then click Save.
Previous topic Specifying presentation options for a Timeline control Next topic Adding a video to your UI