Ensure that users see and complete only the fields that are relevant to the
processing of a case by defining the rules that govern the behavior of form
For example, you can specify to hide controls that are unnecessary, mark a control as
required to make sure that users fill it in, or disable a control in a situation when you want
to limit the user's choices.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that
you want to open.
- In the work area, open a case by clicking Save and run.
- In the open case, navigate to the view with the control that you want to edit.
- In the view with the control, click Configure this view.
- In the configuration panel on the right, hover over the control that you want to edit,
and then click Edit.
- In the Visibility list, define the visibility of the
- Optional: To display a blank area in the section when a control is hidden, select the
Reserve space when hidden check box.
The check box appears when you select any visibility option other than
Always. Reserving space for a control prevents the UI elements on
the screen from repositioning when the visible content is displayed.
- In the Disable list, specify when the control is not available
- In the Required list, specify whether the control is
- Click Apply.