Deleting a mixin
Remove mixins that you no longer use to keep the skin of your application better organized and more convenient to navigate. When you delete a mixin, you must update the mixins that reference it manually.
You cannot delete inherited mixins. If you override an inherited mixin, you can only revert it to the original state.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the User Interface category, and then click Skin.
- Open the skin that you want to edit.
- On the Mixins tab, click My Mixins, and then click the mixin that you want to remove.
- In the settings pane in the middle of the screen, click .
- Click Save.
Previous topic Modifying existing mixins Next topic Included styles