Disabling the selection of weekend days
To make it easier for users to select valid dates, you can disable weekend dates so that users cannot select them in your application. Weekend (non-working) dates can be based on the user's calendar or on another business calendar.
- Click the control, and then click the View properties icon.
- On the Presentation tab of the Properties panel, select the Disable weekends option.
- Select the calendar that determines which dates are considered weekend (non-working)
- To specify the calendar associated with the user's operator record to determine which dates are considered weekend dates, click Default business calendar.
- To specify a different calendar select Other calendar and press the Down Arrow key in the Business Calendar field to select the calendar that defines weekend dates.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Displaying week numbers in calendar widgets Next topic Specifying presentation options for a Date time control