To make it easier for users to select valid dates, you can disable weekend dates so that users cannot select them in your application. Weekend (non-working) dates can be based on the user's calendar or on another business calendar.
- Click the control, and then click the View properties icon.
- On the Presentation tab of the Properties panel, select the Disable weekends option.
- Select the calendar that determines which dates are considered weekend (non-working)
- To specify the calendar associated with the user's operator record to determine which dates are considered weekend dates, click Default business calendar.
- To specify a different calendar select Other calendar and press the Down Arrow key in the Business Calendar field to select the calendar that defines weekend dates.
- Click Submit.