You can display a list of the most recently accessed cases, rule or data instance records, Create New and Save As forms, landing pages, wizard items, and instance lists in your application. Displaying a list of recent items gives your application users a quick way to view and open recent items.
By default, when you add a recent items list to your application, it displays the 20 most recently accessed items. The list is automatically updated whenever a user opens one of these items. You can customize the recent items list, if you want.
To display a list of recent rules, cases, landing pages, and wizards in your application, you need to include the pxRecent section in a section within your application. The pxRecent section is configured to refresh when the Declare_pzRecentsCache.pxUpdateDateTime property changes, which means whenever an item is added to the recent items list, deleted from the list, or updated.
- Open the section that you want to modify.
- On the Design tab, from the Structural list, drag Embedded section onto the work area.
- In the Section Include dialog box, enter pxRecent in the Section field.
- Click Submit and then click Save.
- Customizing the list of recent items in your application
You can customize the recent items list in your application by changing the content, style, or the number of items on the list.
- Disabling the list of recent items
You can disable document tracking by the Recent List gadget ( PegaGadget-RecentList ) to reduce the overhead for large applications that generate the recent list for the Recent Explorer. After you disable document tracking, the Recent Explorer will be empty.