Use the Format area of the Control tab on the Control form to design the appearance of read-only text or an editable control.
- In the Type list, select a type such as Text or Phone.
- In the Text Alignment list, select the control's alignment.
Optional: to display text as dashes at run time, set the
and specify the
conditions under which the obfuscation happens.
The input characters are initially added to the clipboard as unencrypted, clear text values. The system computes the hashed value only as the page is committed to the PegaRULES database. The hashed value appears in both the clipboard and the database row.
- Optional: To add a property or constant before the displayed property value, use the Auto prepend option.
- Optional: To add a property or constant after the displayed property value, use the Auto append option.
- Optional: To display validation errors to application users at run time, select the Show validation messages in read-only mode option.