Generate a navigation menu that effectively organizes the content of your portal by adding pages to an existing web channel.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the web channel for which you want to generate the menu.
- Hover over the Header, Left widget, and then click Configure.
- In the Configure layout window, in the Header widget list, select the widget to which you want to add the menu.
- In the Menu widget list, select Auto Generated, and then click Submit.
- In the Pages section, click Add page.
- In the list of existing pages, select the page that you want to add to the navigation menu.
- Optional: To add more pages to the menu, repeat steps 6 through 7.
- Click Save.