After adding an External web component section, you can configure the section with an OAuth 2.0 authentication profile, mashup section, and authorization section to connect to an external application at run time.
- Click the View properties icon for the section to display the Cell Properties panel.
Complete the General tab. For more information, see
Harness and section forms - Adding a section.
- Complete the Presentation Tab.
tab, complete the
section to provide the information that allows you to access OAuth
2.0-protected resources on the external application at run time by performing the
- In the Authentication profile field, enter or create an authentication profile of type OAuth 2.0 that you want to use to connect to the external application.
field, enter or create a section that
displays the OAuth 2.0-protected content of the external application at run
- In the Page context field, select the page context for the section that displays the OAuth 2.0-protected content at run time. Select the current page context to use the class ( Applies To key part) of the current section. You can also use a data page, clipboard page or a page that is defined by a property.
- In the Use section field under Authorization content, enter or create a section that allows you to connect to or disconnect from the external application at run time. The default section is pxMashupAuthorization.