Overriding an inherited format
You can override inherited formats in a dependent style to make an exception to the inherited styling.
- On the Component styles tab of the Skin rule form, select the container or control type for the format that you want to override.
- In the Formats section, click the Inherited tab.
- Select the format that you want to override.
- In the Standard tab to the right, click the override it link.
- In the Formats section, click the My Formats tab.
- Edit the format and save your work.
Previous topic Adding a parent skin Next topic Reverting an inherited format