Prioritizing information in tables
Ensure that important information is always displayed by specifying which columns have the top priority.
Depending on the width and number of columns, and the screen resolution, the application interface might hide some columns to save space. You can define which columns are the most important in a table to ensure that they are always visible to users.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the work area, open a case by clicking Save and run.
- In the open case, navigate to the view with the field group list that you want to edit.
- In the view with the field group list, click Configure this view.
- In the configuration panel on the right, hover over the field group list that you want to edit, and then click Modify this list.
- In the Columns list, arrange the order in which the
columns are displayed by dragging the field names.The item on the top of the list is automatically given primary importance.
- Save the setting by closing the configuration panel.
- Optional: To preview the table on a mobile device, in the navigation panel, click the
mobile preview options.In the mobile preview, the primary column is displayed as a header above other field group items.
Previous topic Adding field group lists to forms Next topic Validating field input