Providing persona-based access to a portal
Create a personalized user experience by providing each user group with a specialized interface. By associating personas with portals, you can ensure that users see only the content that they need, which makes navigation more convenient.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Users, and then click Access.
- On the Access page, locate the column for the persona that you want to edit.
- In the Default channel row for the persona, select the default portal.
- Optional: To provide the persona with access to additional portals, select the check boxes in the rows for the portals.
- Optional: To hide a page from a persona, clear the check box in the row for the page.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring Pulse notifications on additional email accounts Next topic Organizing the contents of a portal