You can reduce development time and maintain consistent layouts between sets of fields in your case type by embedding forms in other forms. For example, you can prompt users to review their employment history by embedding their Work History form in a Confirmation form.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- In the Case life cycle section, click an assignment or an approval step.
- In the Step properties panel, click Configure view.
- In the dialog window, click Views.
- Click Add view next to the view that you want to reuse.
- Optional: To view or edit the form that you want to reuse, click Open.
- In the Options list, choose an edit mode for the reused
- To maintain the individual setting for each field on the form, select
Fields can be read-only, required, or optional.
- To display all the fields as read only, select Read-only.
- To maintain the individual setting for each field on the form, select Auto.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Restrictions on field and form reuse Next topic Adding single-value fields to forms