Align the format of the files in your application with the needs of users who rely on assistive technology. Use this setting to improve accessibility by defining what type of PDF files your application generates.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Data Model category, and then click Data Transform.
- Open the pyPDFSettings data transform.
- On the Definition tab, in the
param.pyPDFFormat field, define the PDF version:
- To use the general PDF version, enter PDF.
- To use the PDFA/1-b standard for long-term file storage, enter PDFA.
- To use the PDF/UA standard that enhances readability, enter
Note: PDF/UA is the default version.
- Generating PDFs from your UI
Provide your users with tools to import case information to their own devices. By configuring an out-of-the-box activity to convert case data to a PDF file, you help users access and archive information that is related to their cases with less effort and at any time.
- Creating PDF files by using a compact style sheet
Accelerate the creation of PDF files and improve rendering of their components by using compact style sheets.