Specifying the visual properties of an Advanced data visualization control
You can specify the size, color, and titles for various parts of a Advanced data visualization control to make the data more understandable to users. Different types of visualizations will have different options.
- Click the View properties icon to display the Properties panel for the control.
tab, set the
option to determine when the control is displayed.
- Select Always to display the control unconditionally.
- Select Condition (expression) to make the visibility dependent on an expression. In the Expression field, select a condition or click the Open condition builder icon.
- Select Condition (when rule) to make the visibility dependent on a when condition rule. Click the Open icon to create a when condition or review an existing one.
- If you selected an expression or a When rule, select the Reserve space when hidden check box to reserve space on the screen when the control is hidden.
tab, set the
option to determine when the data in the control is loaded.
- Select After screen renders to load the data after the rest of the screen is rendered.
- Select At screen load to load the data while the screen is being rendered.
- Optional: On the General tab, in the Title field, enter the main title for the control.
- Optional: On the Inputs tab, depending on the type of visualization, you optionally enter labels or specify colors for various parts of the visualization.
- Optional: On the Presentation tab, in the Title format field, press the Down Arrow key to select the title format.
- Optional: On the Presentation tab, in the Background color field, use the color picker to select the background color.
- Optional: On the Presentation tab, in the Width field, enter the control width as a percentage or in pixels.
- Optional: On the Presentation tab, in the Height field, enter the control height in pixels.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Specifying the data source for an Advanced data visualization control Next topic Adding an Address Map control