Styling a control
Customize an application to match the branding requirements of your business by changing the look of the user interface. You can modify an application at run time by styling individual controls, such as buttons or text fields.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the work area, run a new case by clicking Save and run.
- In the open case, navigate to the view with the control that you want to edit.
- In the view with the control, click Configure this view.
- In the configuration panel on the right, hover over the control that you want to edit, and then click Edit.
- On the Presentation tab, define any of the styles that
you want to apply to the control:
- In the Control format field, choose the format that you want to apply to the control by pressing the Down arrow key.
- In the Label format field, choose the format that you want to apply to the label of the control by pressing the Down arrow key.
Note: The available styling options might vary depending on the control.
- Click Apply.
Previous topic Styling a layout Next topic Removing style formats