Updating the navigation menu for a portal
Update an existing navigation menu to reflect the content of your portal and help users quickly find the resources they need. By managing the list of pages, you can customize the primary navigation menu, and improve navigation and user experience.
- Enter the design mode by clicking Design in the upper-right corner.
- In the upper-left corner of the screen, expand the Pages pane, hover over the page that you want to edit, and then click More.
- Manage the pages that appear in the navigation menu:
- To add a page, click Add to menu, and then select the menu to which you want to add the page.
- To remove an item, click Remove from menu, and then select the menu from which you want to remove the page.
Previous topic Generating the navigation menu for a portal Next topic Defining a theme and a logo for a portal