Inform users about events that are relevant to them by creating feed sources for messages from internal or external data sources. After you create a feed source, you can include it in a user activity feed.For example, you can configure a Pulse feed to display messages between team or department members.
In the header of Dev Studio, click.
In the Pulse feed record configuration section, in the Label field, enter a short description for the feed source that you want to create.
In the Apply to field, select a class to which this feed source applies.
In the Add to ruleset field, select the name of the ruleset that contains the feed source.
Click Create and open.
In the Feed label field, enter a description for the new feed.
By default, the system populates the feed label with the label that you provide in the Label field in step 2.
In the Data page field, enter the data page that retrieves the messages for the feed.
In the fields that appear based on the data page that you choose, configure additional parameters.
- Personalize the Pulse messages in your application by customizing the message display. For more information see, Configuring display of Pulse messages.
- Add a feed source to a user activity feed. For more information, see Adding feed sources to activity feeds.
- Enable posting Pulse comments in cases. For more information, see Configuring Pulse for case types.
- Enabling users to post messages in the activity feed
Enable users to post messages in an activity feed for a specific context. For example, a user can make release announcements in the context of an application for all the application users to see.
- Adding the Pulse gadget to your application
Provide a collaboration tool for users of your application by adding the Pulse gadget to your application. By posting, viewing, and commenting on messages, users can work together to resolve cases faster.
- Presentation Tab
Harness and Section forms - Adding a section