Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Skin form — Components tab — Controls — Radio buttons
Styles that you set here apply to the labels for radio buttons. You can define the Standard radio button style or create custom radio button formats.
A preview of the currently selected format displays to the right. To preview all radio button formats, click Preview All.
You can also preview formats by selecting Actions > Launch in the toolbar and then choosing one of the following preview options: Run Process, Open Portal, Harness Preview, UI Gallery Preview, Skin Preview. In the Skin Preview, select the Controls tab.
Applies to the radio button text.
Select this check box to define a custom text format:
Radio buttons can be displayed in the standard format or as segmented buttons. When displayed as segmented buttons, they can be in one of the two states: Default and Selected. You can style the control differently in these states.
Use the options in this section to style the control based on its state. You can style the control differently when it is in one of the following states:
- :hover – State of the control when a user points to the control or rests the pointer on the control.
- :focus – State of the control when the field is in focus, for example, the state of a text field when it is ready to accept inputs.
- :active – State of the control when the field is ready to be activated, for example, when a user has clicked the control but has not yet released the mouse button.
- Auto – Select this option to apply auto-generated styles for the control in this state. These styles are generated based on the applied control format and the mixins defined within the format.
- Default – Select this option to apply the default browser styles for the states instead of generating the styles based on a skin or defined CSS in the application.
- Custom – Select this option to define your own styles for the element in this state.
- Creating a custom radio button format
You can create a new custom format or copy an existing one.
- Applying a custom radio button format
- Skin rules
Use the skin to specify the presentation of your content. You can style all presentation elements of your interface in the skin, including typography, borders, backgrounds, layouts, and the placement and alignment of elements.
- Component styles (custom style formats)
Use the Component styles tab to define the presentation of components by creating custom style formats. After you define style formats, reference them on property panes for sections, harnesses, and controls.
Previous topic Skin form — Components tab — Controls — Menus Next topic Creating a custom radio button format