Improve the performance of your application with insights from the Performance Analyzer of Logs (PAL) tool. For example, you can use the PAL tool to measure the system resources that your application uses when you process a single requestor session.
In the header of Dev Studio, click.
Clear any previously recorded entries by clicking Reset data.
Add a marker on which to base your analysis:
- To add a simple reading, click Add reading.
- To add a reading that includes clipboard data and takes longer to compute, click Add reading with clipboard size.
View additional information about the readings:
For more information about interpreting performance data, see the Pega Academy article Analyze performance data.
- To view information about the first reading, click INIT.
- To view the differences between the last two full readings, click DELTA.
- To view information about all readings, click FULL.
To download the results as a spreadsheet, click Save data.