Accessing views in your application
Manage the appearance and behavior of your app by accessing and editing views. Views are reusable clusters of UI components that contain elements such as text fields, check boxes, radio buttons, or other views. By editing views, you can define what your application looks like, determine the functions of each UI area, and provide useful information to your users.
- In App Studio, open the view that you want to edit by using
one of the following methods:
Choices Actions At run time
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the work area, open a case by clicking Save and run.
- Enter the design mode by clicking Design in the upper-right corner.
- In the open case, hover over the view that you want to edit, and then click the Edit icon.
On a portal page
- Ensure that the page that you want to edit is included in
the application navigation menu.For more information, see Organizing the main menu for a portal.
- In the header of App Studio, click Preview, and then enter the design mode by clicking Design.
- Navigate to the page that you want to edit.
- In the portal, hover over the view that you want to edit, and then click Edit this section.
Previous topic Forms and views Next topic Organizing your view