Create shortcuts to frequently performed actions in a case, by adding more
action buttons to a case header.
To be consistent with the design, present
the action buttons added to the case header as icons.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types,
and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the work area, run a case by clicking Save and
- Complete the Create dialog box, and then click
- On the case page, enter the design mode by clicking
Design in the upper-right corner.
- Hover over the case header, and then click the Edit this
- In the properties pane on the right, in the Additional
actions section, click the Add icon.
- In the Add to view icon. menu, click the
- In the case header, hover over the new button, and then click the
Edit this field icon.
- On the General tab, in the Text
field, delete the text.
- From the Image source drop-down list, select
- Select an icon for your new button by clicking the
Search icon next to the Class
- On the Presentation tab, from the Control
format drop-down list, select
- In the Other control format field, enter, and then
- On the Actions tab, add a required action to the new
- Click Apply.