Enhance the case management experience by adding more action buttons to a case
action header, to help users perform frequent actions without having to go through a
number of menus.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types,
and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the work area, run a case by clicking Save and
- Complete the Create dialog box, and then click
- On the case page, enter the design mode by clicking
Design in the upper-right corner.
- In the case summary pane, hover over the case action header, and then click the
Edit this section icon that appears.
- In the properties pane on the right, in the Additional
actions section, click the Add icon.
- In the Add to view icon. menu, click the
- In the case action header, hover over the new button, and then click the
Edit this field icon that appears.
- On the General tab, in the Text
field, enter a name to describe the action for the button.
- On the Actions tab, add a required action to the new
- Click Apply.