Applicable to Cosmos React and
Theme Cosmos applications
To preview how a specific device, such as a phone or a tablet, displays your
application, modify the list of devices for which you can generate a preview. If you have
access to Dev Studio, you can add a new device to the list, edit an
existing device in the list, or delete a device from the list.
Before you begin: Ensure you have access to Dev Studio.
Result: The device list for app previews shows the changes that you
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Data types.
- Click .
- In the Add data type dialog box, click Existing data
- In the Label field, enter Device, and
then select the Pega-DevicePreview-Device rule.
- Click Submit.
- In the Pega-DevicePreview-Device rule, click the Records tab,
and then update the device list:
Result: The device information is saved automatically when you navigate away from the
- To add a device, click Add record at the bottom of the
list, enter the device details, and specify the user-agent string for the device
- To edit an existing device, select and edit the fields that you want to
- To delete a device, click the Delete icon next to the
device that you want to remove from the list.