Build an interactive and visually appealing UI that is consistent throughout all
your applications by using controls. By adding the right controls, fields, and views
(sections) you help users to navigate through the environment more intuitively and to
process work items more efficiently. With a wide variety of default components, you can
create a UI that meets your business needs.
- Open the view that you want to edit.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the window, in the header of the
region in which you want to add the control, click the
- In components list, expand the node that contains the target UI element.
- Hover over the row with the name of the component that you want to add to your
view, and then click the Add to view icon.
- If your component is a data object with multiple views, from the view menu,
select the view that you want to add to the UI.
- Close the Add pane.