Create cases more conveniently and gain more working space by adjusting the
width of the underlying modal dialog box.
By default, the tertiary AJAX
container that holds the case creation form adjusts its size to a certain degree, depending
on the content. To increase the size further, for example, to capture a larger amount of
information, you can use some of the out-of-the-box CSS helper classes. You add the helper
classes by modifying the section that the AJAX container launches from a flow action at the
case creation stage.
- In Dev Studio, search for and open the section to
which you want to add the helper classes.
- Hover over the region whose size you want to change, and then click the
- In the Region properties modal dialog box, select the
Override default region settings check box.
- In the Styles field, enter the name of the helper class
that you want to use:
- modal-width-1_5x – sets the minimum width to be
- modal-width-2x – sets the minimum width to be
- modal-width-max-content – sets the minimum width to
be the maximum width of the content.
- Click Submit.
- On the ruleform, click Save.