Case views perform their function at the case level and do not change when you progress the case through subsequent steps. Pega Platform provides the following ready-to-use case views that you can customize to meet your business needs:
- Case details
- Contains critical data about the case, including its priority level, operator
ID, and status. The case details view is a part of the case preview panel.
For more information, see Customizing the case details section.
- Provides convenient access to views that hold supplementary case information,
such as the Pulse feed.
For more information, see Adding tabs to the case preview panel.
- Contains information that helps the user identify the case at first glance. The case header displays information such as the case number, while the action header includes a shortcut to frequently used operations, for example the add to favorites action.
For more information on views, see the Pega Academy article Pega Cosmos essential anatomy.
- Customizing the case details section
Improve the usefulness of the case summary pane by adjusting the number of case details to include only necessary fields.
- Adding tabs to the case preview panel
Help users gain instant access to case-relevant information and broaden the context of case previews in applications that are built on Theme Cosmos by adding supplementary tabs to the preview panel.
- Adding action buttons to a case header
Create shortcuts to frequently performed actions in a case, by adding more action buttons to a case header.
- Adding buttons to the case action header
Enhance the case management experience by adding more action buttons to a case action header, to help users perform frequent actions without having to go through a number of menus.