For global changes in your application, you can include the customized scripts in the
UserWorkForm HTML fragment rule, which is called during the
loading of a harness.
- In the header of Dev Studio, in the
Search field, search for and open the
UserWorkForm HTML fragment rule.
- Click Save As.
- On the New tab, in the Context
section, specify the context of the fragment rule:
- In the Development branch list, select the
- Select the check box with your application name.
- In the Add to ruleset list, select the ruleset
that is specific to your application.
- Click Create and open.
- On the HTML tab, in the text field, enter your custom
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click