Enhance navigation in your application by grouping drop-down list items into
expandable categories in the Anypicker control. For example,
if your business operates in several cities, use this control to group business
locations by region and to help your users quickly select the right option in a
You can source an Anypicker control from a data page, a
clipboard page, or a report definition.
- Open the view with the control that you want to
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the
window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit
- On the General tab, in the List
source section, provide the details of your list source.
- In the Search results configuration section, in the
Data source property field, specify the property from
which you want to source the list.
- Select the Use For Search check box.
- Select the Categorize check box.
- In the Category Property field, enter the property that
you want to use to categorize search results.
- Click Submit.