Help users quickly process large amounts of information by setting up list
views. Pega Platform applications display lists as tables or tiles, which you can
configure to support filtering, sorting, and custom presentation options.
example, a portal for loan officers can include a table that lists mortgage applications.
Each manager can then gain quick insight into upcoming work and the status of ongoing cases.
You can also set up multiple views to help users filter the data according to their
- Open the list page that you want to edit:
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click
the icon that represents the portal with the page that you want to
- On the portal page, on the Content tab, click
the Landing pages category.
- In the Landing pages pane on the left side of the
screen, click the page that you want to edit.
- Change the icon of the page by clicking Choose icon, and
then select an image that you want to use.
Pega Platform includes a set of default icons.
- From the options under the List page title field, select
Custom list page.
- In the Data page field, select the data page from which
you want to source the table contents.
- In the Display name field, enter the name for the view,
and then define how you want to present the data to the user:
|Table||In the Template list, select
- In the Template list, select
- In the Card header list, select the
field that you want to use as the header for your
- In the Secondary text field, select
the field that you want to use as the source of additional
text on your tile.
- In the Columns section, add the columns that you want to
include in the view by clicking Add, and then selecting
the field that you want to associate with the column.
- In the Column to take up remaining width, define which
column stretches to fill free space in your table.
- Optional: To define what data is displayed in the table, set one or more filters:
- In the Filter by list, select
Custom, and then click the
- In the Condition Builder window, define the
expression that you want to use to filter the table contents.
- In the Sort by list, add the property by which you want
sort the list by clicking Add, and then selecting
the field that you want to use as a filter.
- In the list that appears next to the property field, select the order in which
you want to sort the table.
- Optional: To group the table contents by a property, in the Group
by list, add the property by which you want group the table by
clicking Add, and then selecting the target field.
- Optional: To define additional table behavior, select any of the check boxes in the
User Personalization section.
- Optional: To add a new view to the list, under the data source list, next to the
Default view tab, click