- Open the harness that you want to modify.
- Click the Screen layout, and then click the View properties icon.
- On the General tab, select a screen layout format, such as Header footer right, and click Submit.
- On the Harness form, drag a section into each region of the screen layout and complete the property panel for each region of the screen layout.
- Optional: To allow users to resize the screen layout, in the Panel properties dialog box for each region of the screen layout, select the User resizable check box.
- Screen layout - Region properties - General tab
Click the View properties icon in the header of the region of the screen layout to display the Properties panel for that region.
- Upgrading panel sets to screen layouts
As a best practice, upgrade deprecated panel sets to screen layouts. Existing panel sets continue to function, but you cannot create a new panel set in applications rendered in HTML 5 document type (standards mode). Screen layouts are available only to user interfaces rendered in HTML 5 document type (standards mode).