Organize case data by categories with a tab-based landing page template. By using tabs, you can create a familiar and intuitive UI that saves screen space and helps users find the information they need with less effort.
- Open the page that you want to edit:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents the portal with the page that you want to edit.
- On the portal page, on the Content tab, click the Landing pages category.
- In the Landing pages pane on the left side of the screen, click the page that you want to edit.
- Change the icon of the page by clicking Choose icon, and
then select an image that you want to use.Pega Platform includes a set of default icons.
- In the Tabs section, click Add.
- In the New tab dialog box, enter the name for your tab, and then click Submit.
- In the Tabs section, next to the newly added tab, click the Drill in icon.
- In the Edit tab pane, configure the tab by doing any of
the following actions:
- To change the tab template, click Edit, and then click the template that you want to apply to the tab.
- To add a widget, view, or an insight to the page, click Add, and then select the UI component that you want to add.
- To change the position of a widget or a view on the page, drag the component into place.
- To remove a widget or a view from the page, click Remove.
- At the top of the Edit tab pane, click Back to return to the main view.
- Optional: To create additional tabs, repeat steps 3 through 7.