Make interaction with data more efficient and improve the quality of the user
experience by configuring the table toolbar. When you configure a table toolbar, users
can adjust the display of data at run time, and set and save a personalized view. With
the toolbar you can also present a summary of operations, for example, you can indicate
that columns are grouped by fields.
The system generates the toolbar for an optimized table when you enable any of the grid
operations in the properties of the table layout.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Section.
- From the section list, select the section that contains the target
- In the Table header, click
the View properties icon to display the
Properties pane, and then select the
- In the Grid operations section, select any number of the
available grid operations by selecting the required check boxes.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.