Help your users indicate geographic points more conveniently by providing
the option to type an address in a location field. For example, a ride-sharing
application might use the location field to help users set a pickup point.
A location field consists of a map and a text box in which the user can enter the address of
a place that they want to mark on the map.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types,
and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life
- In the Case life cycle section, click an assignment or an
- In the Step properties panel, click Configure
- In the dialog window, click + Add field.
- In the Field text box, enter a unique name for the
- In the Type list, select
- Click Submit.