Pega Platform provides a variety of ready-to-use custom pages that cover common work scenarios:
- Cases in tree
- Lists cases and provides tools for creating quick cases.
- Provides quick insight into key work metrics. You can customize the dashboard by changing its layout and adding widgets, such as charts or shortcuts to reports and frequently used resources.
- Lists application documents that the user creates or follows.
- Explore data
- Features reporting tools for data and case types.
- Contains a brief overview of the application, including upgrade information, message feed, and a worklist.
- My work
- Provides quick access to cases and assignments of the user.
- Contains reports which help the user explore and analyze application data.
- Lists tags added by application users.
- Helps users manage work teams.
- Lists and helps the user manage collaboration spaces.
- Visualizing data with insights
Insights help you conveniently explore and analyze application data, such as company sales, bugs, and team assignments. You can use insights to retrieve specific data, and present the data as a list or an interactive chart.
- Explore Data
Explore Data provides a convenient way to analyze and manage data in your application. For example, you can access the list of all assignments of your team, and then analyze their status to verify the remaining workload for the current release.
- Dashboard management
You can increase the productivity of your team by configuring a dashboard that consolidates and presents relevant data in the most convenient form. For example, you can design a workspace that includes a number of reports that help managers oversee work by displaying case status, sales data, and burndown report widgets.
- Configuring work queues in the worklist widget
Help your users pick up tasks with less effort by configuring the My worklist widget to match the needs of your business. For example, if your application assigns tasks to work queues rather than specific users, you can configure the widget to help users pick tasks directly from the queue.