The case details section is divided into regions that you can fill with required fields and data. Each region has a name that reflects the region's purpose and the type of information that the region should include. The case details section is divided into the following regions:
- Additional critical data – displays fields inline.
- Primary case data – displays fields in two columns.
- Additional details – displays fields in one column.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the work area, run a case by clicking Save and run.
- Complete the Create dialog box, and then click Create.
- On the case page, enter the design mode by clicking Design in the upper-right corner.
- Customize the case details section by doing the following actions:
Choices Actions Hide the default fields
- Hover over the case details section, and then click the Edit this section icon.
- In the properties pane on the right, click Settings.
- Select the Hide priority and Hide default case data check boxes:
- Click Apply.
Add new fields to the case details section
- In the properties pane on the right, click the Add icon for the region to which you want to add the field.
- From the Fields drop-down list, click the Add to view icon for the required field.