You can render Pega’s user interface in your existing self-service application by using the following solutions:
- Pega Web Mashup
- Use Pega Web Mashup to embed Pega UI directly into your existing application. Mashups provide the quickest way to embed even complicated, multistep, and dynamic processes directly into your application.
- Use Pega Web Mashup wherever possible because they can be instantly generated and deployed.
- When you use mashups, you ensure that processes and decisions are consistent and easy to change, because the native application immediately reflects every change in the flow and makes the update available to end users.
- Mashups support all of the client-side actions and logic that are available in web portals that are generated for Pega applications, such as conditionals, visibility, and validation.
For more information, see Pega web mashups for embedding Pega Platform UI in external web pages and Web mashup. Mobile mashup. Responsive UI..
- Pega Digital Experience (DX) API
- You can use the UX information that is provided in the API response to create and render custom experiences for interacting with Pega applications. With DX API, you can embed tables, forms, attachments, controls, and case information within remote interfaces.
Note: Consider using DX API if you have front-end expertise and your use case requires more flexibility and customization than a mashup can provide.
For more information, see Pega Digital Experience (DX) API.