Applicable to Theme Cosmos applications
Reduce the overhead for large applications by disabling event tracking. When you
disable document tracking for an access group, the recent items list becomes empty for all
users in that group.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the Security category, and then
click Access Role Name.
- In the access group lists, open the access role for which you want to disable the
listing of recent items.
- On the access role tab, in the Access class column, click
- In the Privileges section, for the
pxUpdateRecents privilege, set Level to
- Click Submit.
- In the access role tab, click Save.