Enabling table personalization
Improve productivity by giving users the option to save specific table configurations as reusable profiles.For example, users can set up a product list to show only discounted items arranged by price, and then save the new profile for future use.
- Create a table. For more information, see Creating a table layout with code optimization.
- If you upgrade from Pega Platform version 8.3 or an earlier version and your application uses tables with personalization enabled and users save a view, the initial grouping that you set at design time will not be visible until the user discards the old view. You may also remove all the saved views from the database so that the new grouping appears by default.
- If you upgrade from Pega Platform version 8.3 or an earlier version and your application uses tables with custom personalization sections that include custom actions that override the standard pyGridPersonalizeActions section, switch to standard personalization sections and include your custom actions in the table toolbar. For more information, see Adding custom actions to the table toolbar.
- In the section form, click the table, and then click the View properties icon.
- In the Layout properties window, for the
Optimize code parameter, select the
Allow check box.Hierarchical table layouts are optimized by default. For more information, see Enabling additional hierarchical table settings.
- For the Personalize table parameter, select the Allow check box.
- In the Default view name field, enter a name for the default design view.
- Optional: To automatically save a personalized view, select the Save
personalization automatically check box.
Note: Choosing this option creates a new profile every time the user changes the table settings. Some settings, such as filtering, are not saved automatically.
- Click Submit.
- On the Section form, click Save.
Previous topic Configuring drag-and-drop functionality for tables Next topic Configuring table operations and toolbar