Ensure correct spelling and diversify the scope of the spell checker in the
rich text editors (RTEs) in your application, by defining additional supported
By default, the spell checker verifies spelling according to the
language that is associated with the locale of the user. By modifying the
decision table, you expand the list of
languages for the spell checker.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the Decision category, and then click
- Locate and open the pyDefaultSpellCheckLocale decision
- Save an instance of the decision table in your ruleset by clicking .
- Complete the Decision Table Record Configuration form.
- Click Create and open.
- Click the header of the Default column.
- In the Select property modal dialog box, in the
Property field, enter the name of the property that
contains values for the supported languages, and then click
- Define the conditions and actions for the additional locale and the default
locale based on the values in the property.
- Click Save.