Change the visual style of your application by modifying mixins. After you make a change, the reusable style patterns that you define in a mixin automatically cascade throughout all elements in the skin that use the mixin, which improves the visual coherence of your interface.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the User Interface category, and then click Skin.
- Open the skin that you want to edit.
- On the Mixins tab, modify the mixin:
Choices Actions Inherited mixins
- On the Inherited tab, click the mixin that you want to edit.
- In the settings pane in the middle of the screen, click .
- In the settings pane in the middle of the window, define the new mixin
format.When you override a mixin, the system moves it from the Inherited tab to the My Mixins tab.
- On the My Mixin tab, click the mixin that you want to edit.
- In the settings pane in the middle of the window, define the new mixin format.
- Optional: To change the name and description of a mixin, click , and then provide the new information.
- Click Save.