Build a navigation menu that effectively organizes the content of your portal by adding pages to the menu and determining the available case types.
- Open your portal:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents the portal whose menu you want to edit.
- On the portal page, on the Content tab, click the Navigation category.
- In the Navigation menu section, configure the look of your
The preview on the right side of the work area reflects the changes that you make to the menu.
- To add a page to the menu, click Add item, and then select the page from the list.
- To remove a page from the menu, click the Remove icon next to the page name.
- To change the order in which pages appear in the menu, drag the pages to rearrange their positions.
- In the "Create" menu section, define which cases the user
can create by clicking the Add case type menu item:You can add only parent cases to the menu.
- To add a case type to the menu, click Add case type, and then select the case type.
- If you want to remove a case type from the menu, click the Remove icon next to the case type name.
- If you want to change the order in which cases appear in the menu, drag the case types to rearrange their positions.
- Click Save.