Define which screen layout styles your application can use by overriding disabled
formats in the skin. Some inherited style formats for screen layouts are disabled by default
to improve loading time. If you decide to use one of the disabled screen layouts in your
application, you can override the default setting.
Formats that are disabled in the parent skin are crossed out and tagged as
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Skin.
- Open the skin that you want to edit.
- On the Component styles tab, on the left side of the window,
click the Menu icon.
- In the components list, click Screen layouts.
- On the Inherited tab, click the style format that you want to
- In the settings pane in the middle of the window, click override
- Optional: To change the screen layout format, edit the parameters in the settings pane.
- On the skin form, click Save.