Applicable to Hybrid mode applications
Ensure that important information is always displayed by specifying which columns
have the top priority.
Depending on the width and number of columns, and the screen resolution, the application
interface might hide some columns to save space. You can define which columns are the
most important in a table to ensure that they are always visible to users.
Before you begin: Add a table to your application by defining a data
relationship list in a step. For more information, see Creating fields for capturing data.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types,
and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the work area, open a case by clicking Save and
- In the open case, navigate to the view with the data relationship list that you
want to edit.
- In the view with the data relationship list, click Configure this
- In the configuration panel on the right, hover over the data relationship list
that you want to edit, and then click Modify this
- In the Columns list, arrange the order in which the
columns are displayed by dragging the field names.
The item on the top of the list is automatically given primary
- Save the setting by closing the configuration panel.
- Optional: To preview the table on a mobile device, in the navigation panel, click the
mobile preview options.
In the mobile preview, the primary column is displayed as a header above other
data relationship items.