Applicable to Theme Cosmos applications
Improve the performance of your application by removing style formats that
you no longer need. Because the CSS for the application is sourced from the skin rule,
you can reduce the CSS file size by removing unused style formats, which then improves
You can either delete a style to remove it permanently, or
disable a style format to exclude it from the application CSS, but keep it for future
use.Note: You cannot remove style formats from out-of-the-box skins, such as
pyEndUser, or formats that your skin inherited from a
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Skin.
- Open the skin that you want to edit.
- On the Component styles tab, click the
Menu icon on the right side of the window.
- In the component list, click the UI component whose style format you want to
- On the My Formats tab, click the style format that you
want to remove.
- In the settings pane for the format, select what to do with the format
- To remove the format permanently, click Delete., and then click
- To keep the format for future use, click .
- Click Save.