Ensure that users enter dates that are relevant to the application. By restricting the range of available dates, you help users provide correct data, and reduce the number of input and processing errors.
- Open the view with the control that you want to
edit.For more information, see Accessing views in your application.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit icon.
- On the Presentation tab, set the range of dates that you want to
- Select the Next check box, and then specify how many future years to display in the calendar.
- Select the Previous check box, and then specify how many
past years to display in the calendar.By default, the control restricts dates to 10 years before and after the current date.
- Click Apply.