Accelerate application development with ready-to-use components from the UI
Gallery landing page.
The UI Gallery provides sample, guardrail-compliant
design patterns that follow best practices for delivering valuable user experience. You can
use these components as reference when you create your own user interface, or copy them
directly to your application for immediate reuse. For example, if you change the data source
for the shopping cart design, you can use it in your application without further
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Showcase or Available
components section, select the element that you want to
- In the right sidebar, click View design-time
- On the section tab that opens, click Save as.
- In the New tab, in the Add to
ruleset list, select the name and version of the ruleset that
your application uses.
- Click Create and open.