For more information, see Adding UI components to a view.
- Open the view with the control that you want to
edit.For more information, see Accessing views in your application.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit icon.
- On the General tab, in the Type row, click Date range.
- On the Presentation tab, in the Editable
settings section, enter the date range from which users can choose in the
For example: In the Max date field, enter 2020-05-15 to limit the date range to May 15, 2020. The succeeding dates become inaccessible.
- On the General tab, in the From date and
To date sections, configure the date range:
- In the Property field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a specific property that contains data for your range.
- Optional: To enter a custom name for the Date Time control, in
the Label row, clear the Use property
default check box, and then, in the Label value
field, enter a new name.
For example: In a booking application, you can label the control as Check in or Check out.
- In the Default value field, enter a suggested date that
automatically appears in the calendar.
For example: To set October 25, 2020 as the default date for the beginning of your date range, enter 2020-10-25.
- In the Placeholder field, determine the placeholder text for
For example: Select Expected Format to add a placeholder that represents the format of the date used in a Date Time control.
- In the Helper text field, describe the purpose of the
control that users see at run time:
For example: In a booking application, you can select Always visible/in-line, to include an information that the minimum length of stay is three days.
- Click Apply.