Specifying calendar navigation options
Provide users with a convenient way of selecting the time and date by diversifying the calendar options in your application. For example, to ensure clarity, you can create a drop-down list that contains all available dates.
For more information, see Adding UI components to a view.
- Open the view with the control that you want to
edit.For more information, see Accessing views in your application.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit icon.
- On the Presentation tab, in the Editable
Settings section, in the Calendar navigation row, select how users can pick
dates and times in the calendar:
- To pick dates and times by using spinner controls, click Spinner.
- To pick dates and times by using drop-down lists, click Dropdown.
- In the upper-right corner of the Date time tab, click Apply.
Previous topic Selecting the date and time format Next topic Restricting the years displayed