Help users enter time with greater precision and avoid ambiguity in dates by setting time zones in the Date Time controls. For example, when you schedule a meeting in an international company, you can set a specific time zone for each attendee to ensure that the meeting time is clear, and that no misunderstandings occur because of different time zones.
For more information, see Adding UI components to a view.
- Open the view with the control that you want to
edit.For more information, see Accessing views in your application.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit icon.
- On the Presentation tab, in the Editable
Settings section, in the Time zone source row, select how the
application determines the time zone for the Date Time control:
- To use the default time zone, which is the time zone of the user's location, click Operator time zone.
- To use a specific time zone, click Standard time
zones, and then select the time zone that you want to
If you leave the parameter blank, or if you select an unsupported time zone, the Date Time control uses the default time zone.
- To use a custom property that includes a time zone, click Property, and then select a specific property.
- In the upper-right corner of the Date time tab, click Apply.