Adding buttons to the case action header
Enhance the case management experience by adding more action buttons to a case action header, to help users perform frequent actions without having to go through a number of menus.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the work area, run a case by clicking Save and run.
- Complete the Create dialog box, and then click Create.
- On the case page, enter the design mode by clicking Design in the upper-right corner.
- In the case summary pane, hover over the case action header, and then click the Edit this section icon that appears.
- In the properties pane on the right, in the Additional actions section, click the Add icon.
- In the menu, click the Add to view icon.
Result: The new button appears in the case action header and in the Additional actions section of the property pane on the right.
- In the case action header, hover over the new button, and then click the Edit this field icon that appears.
- On the General tab, in the Text field, enter a name to describe the action for the button.
- On the Actions tab, add a required action to the new
button.For more information about adding actions, see Adding action sets to a control.
- Click Apply.
Previous topic Adding action buttons to a case header Next topic Preview panel